With taLaw Accounts you can feel confident that your financial affairs are being managed efficiently, effectively and in compliance with industry regulation.
Our fully integrated service ensures you have the very best in accounting technology at your fingertips, with an emphasis on financial auditing to help you maintain and track your business finances. Manage contacts, post fee slips, distribute funds, create reports and much more in the secure taLaw Accounts workspace.
- 24 x7
- Quick access and shortcut buttons
- Easy to navigate and understand
2. Storage and History
Secure storage and access to view all past financial history
- Inspect disbursements, fee slips, receipts, payments and cash movements
- View billing history in graphical representation (last 12 months)
- Fee history
- Remittance History
- Graphical representations of billing
- Graphical representations of top clients
3. Fee Book
- Create new content
- Create/update rates chart
- Work in progress function
- Post fees
- Generate history of fees
4. Financial Reporting
- Cash Movements: including funds remitted, fees received, disbursements and clerk commissions
- Debtor Movements: including fees written and credits journals
- List unpaid fees and generate copy fee slips
- Generate weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- GST reports and invoices
5. Security and Support
Your information is safe and secure on your private, Australian-based cloud. You have complete control over access to the system, allowing you to set secure passwords and delegate full or limited access to nominated users.
Your local taLaw support team will be available to you at all times to work through any technical questions or issues, large or small.